List of active policies
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Learning System?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and enroll to a course.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, enroll to a course, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Learning Management System in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Tiphunzire LMS is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning in order to keep your information safe. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all the traffic to and from Tiphunzire LMS is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO THIRD-PARTIES?
We do not disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information such as name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., phone number, cookie number, IP address device serial #, unique device identifier.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We agree to the following:
- Users cannot visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information by logging in to your account
- How does our site handle Do Not Track preference?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process course enrolments and to send information and updates pertaining to courses.
- Send you additional information related to our product and/or service.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.